Thursday 7 February 2013

Meep! :3

Hello fellow Jammers!
I'm Kinyonga - the newest author on this pawesome blog!
I'm going to help look out for scammers, hackers and the like.
Just for now, here're one or two I've personally been scammed/hacked by. 
(Or almost)
A scammer and hacker on a large scale is Solidblue02.
I thought he was nice, when I buddied him.
And so he was.
But he was also a scammer and a hacker.
Remember that scammers/hackers (I'll call them S and Hs for now!) can be nice!
Well, eventually I heard that he'd been hacking several people.
I offered to see if I could find out how he did it. 
So I went over to him and asked, and he said he had a special program.
I asked if he could tell me how to use it.
He said sure, but it costs $400.
(A lot of hacking programs do, so I wasn't surprised)
Then he said that if I gave him some rares, he'd tell me how.
I sent him a green legend glove, a blue mech angel helmet, scary bat wings and something else I can't remember.
Of course, he took them and went off.
So, BEWARE OF HIM!
Some of his other users are: dens, nano9 and nano9.

Another is Crazycomebacksoon A.K.A hihihihi12123
Beware this person! They have a ton of accounts and do a very clever scam
Here's how it works:
Hihihihi has a random item on trade - when they tried to scam me it was a red legend.
Crazy, who has bat wings on trade, says "I want a red legend for my bat wings." 
You think "Wow! Best trade ever!" and see that hihihihi has a red legend on trade.
They say "I want 3 worn blankets for it."
You know that'd be a good trade for bat wings, so do the trade. Then you turn to Crazy and say "Ok, I'll trade you red legend for wings."
They disappear, and have got the worns...for a pittance... 
Confusing, but horribble.
I, luckily, didn't fall for that one!

Well, there are a lot of other scams as well.
If something seems dodgy - DON'T DO IT!

2 comments: